Saturday, September 20, 2008

Web 2.0 site to teach skills to individuals.

I joined the Connectivism course a few weeks ago -- and although I have been reading and entering posts in other participants' blogs, I have not worked on my own because I have been in another course, working, had a sick relative, and other extensive responsibilities that were very unexpected.

I've been inspired by the blogs of so many. I did list some of them here -- but the blog would not allow me to post them -- so I had to start again (lesson to remember).

In my reading of the 605 AU course blogs, a student's blog posting found the Power Points from the DET conference 2008, which led me to find a great site to help me learn more about blogging and other online skills that I want to master -- eventually. I have been running with the idea of learning more -- and there it was -- partly because I was "connecting to knowledge" and others.

Thanks to this DET presentation and a url site that it contained, I will be able to help myself with skills related to the Web 2.0.

As far as the Connectivism course -- I like connecting, I agree with diverse understanding of knowledge, and I think that there are many leader emerging from the course. I want to thank George and Stephen for all there work and dedication. They are exemplary leaders in Connectivism and Learning.
Jo Ann

No comments: